Ayumi Aritha (Soap Nuts) Powder 100g
Aritha powder is derived from the pods of the soap nut tree. Naturally rich in lathering saponins, Aritha is renowned as a gentle skin-cleanser that effectively cleans pores and boosts skin softness. Aritha soap nuts are extremely versatile and can be used to wash skin, scalp and hair, as well as making a natural cleanser for hand washing delicate fabrics such as silk.
Ingredients: Sapindus laurifolia (Aritha) Fruit Powder.
Allergy Advice: Avoid contact with the eyes. With natural products, a skin test is recommended prior to use. Apply a small amount of paste behind the ear and wait 24 hours. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
How To Use
For general use, mix 20g with approx. 200ml water. To make natural shampoo:
- Use 2tsps Aritha powder for short hair or 4tsps for long hair.
- Add warm water to make a smooth, runny paste.
- Add 1tsps of either Ayumi Shikakia or Amla powder to the mixture to condition.
- Apply the paste to hair and scalp, gently massaging with fingertips. Ensure even coverage.
- Leave the paste on for 5 minutes.
- Rinse and remove thoroughly using warm water.
Made In The UK