Ayumi Amla (Indian Gooseberry) Powder 100g
Amla is a natural powder, high in Vitamin C & antioxidants and works hard at stimulating hair follicles. Our powder is an excellent natural hair conditioner.
Growing throughout India, Amla is known as the Indian gooseberry and is excellent at moisturising the scalp, stimulating hair follicles and encouraging healthy hair. High in Vitamin C and antioxidants, it’s also good for protecting the hair from the drying, damaging effects of pollution.
Our Amla powder can also be used together with our Shikakia & Aritha Powder
Ingredients - Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder
Allergy Advice: Avoid contact with the eyes. With natural products, a skin test is recommended prior to use. Apply a small amount of paste behind the ear and wait 24 hours. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
How To Use
- Use 20g of Amla Powder.
- Add warm water to make a smooth paste.
- After washing your hair, apply the conditioning Amla paste.
- Apply the paste to hair and scalp, gently massaging with fingertips. Ensure even coverage (avoiding contact with eyes).
- Leave the paste on for between 5-20 minutes depending on intensity of conditioning treatment needed.
- Rinse and wash hair thoroughly using warm water. Use once or twice weekly to condition hair
Caution: This product can naturally slightly darken hair, a strand test should be carried out for fair or blonde hair.
Made In The UK