Ayumi Naturals Herbal Henna 150g Packs
Henna, widely known as ‘Mehandi’, has been used for hair conditioning for hundreds of years. It is a natural herbal powder which is not only used for colouring hair, but also to help prevent dandruff and scalp itching. Henna acts as a good conditioner for your hair and is considered to support hair growth. Our premium quality Herbal Henna, is crafted from the finest hand picked henna leaves from Rajastan, blended with 9 herbs from the Himalaya, which nourish and condition, leaving hair silky and soft. 9 HIMALAYAN HERBS: Brahmi, Amla, Shikakai, Jatamasi, Tulsi, Aloe Vera, Bhringraj, Neem, Hibiscus.
Available In 150g & 500g Packs
- BRAHMI - Rejuvenates & nourishes
- AMLA - Provides antioxidants & nourishes
- SHIKAKIA - Cleansing, leaves hair silky
- JATAMASI - Nourishes & promotes hair growth
- TULSI - Hydrates & nourishes
- ALOE VERA - Balances & protects
- BHRINGRAJ - Revitalises & promotes hair growth
- NEEM - Known for its antibacterial properties
- HIBISCUS - Nourishes & conditions
Directions For Use: Soak Ayumi Herbal Henna in water for 2-3 hours in an iron bowl. Apply the paste thoroughly from the roots to tip of the hair. Leave for 3-4 hours until dry. Rinse thoroughly.
Ingredients: Henna (Lawsonia inermis), Acacia Concinni (Shikakia) Fruit Powder, Emblica Officinallis (Amla) Fruit Powder, Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis (Jaswand) Flower Powder, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Powder, Bacopa Monniera (Bramhi) Leaf Powder, Nardostachys Jatamansi Rhizome/Root Extract (Jatamansi), Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi) Leaf Powder, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf Extract, Eclipta Trostrata (Bhringraj) Powder
For External Use Only
Product Of India