Ching's Secret Schezwan Chutney 1kg
Schezwan’ has become India’s most popular Desi Chinese flavour – found across all kinds of dishes. Ching’s has blended fiery Sichuan peppers and pungent garlic to create the most versatile Schezwan Chutney ever. It can add a mouth-watering Schezwani tadka to any dish!
- This is a Vegetarian product.
- Can be used as a Dip, a Spread and a Cooking ingredient.
- Serve the Chutney on its own as a spicy dip with starters. Or add some chutney to cheese, mayo or yoghurt dips to give them a spicy twist.
- Spread it on dosas, uttapams, vada pav, rolls, omelettes, sandwiches or pizzas for extra heat.
- As a cooking sauce, it can be used to make all kinds of Schezwan dishes like Fried Rice, Chowmein, Tikkas, Poha, Chole and Biryani.
- 100 plus recipes can be made.
Ingredients: Water, Ginger, Chilli, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Corn Starch, Sugar, Onion, Garlic, Soy Sauce (water, caramel (colour E150c), soybean, wheat), Disadium 5-Guanylate, Disodium 5' Insinate (Flavour Enhancers E627, E631), Paprika (natural colour, E160C), Acetic acid (Acidifying Agent E2600, Spices (white pepper, shezwan pepper), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative E211, Celery.
Allergy Advice: Contains Wheat, Soy and Celery. May contain trces of peanuts, tree nuts, sesame seeds, soy, mustard and milk (diary products).
Country Of Produce: Product Of India