Ayumi Rose Petal Powder 100g
Pure Rose Petals, crushed into a fine powder, to make into a soothing and revitalising face mask treatment. Centifolia roses are renowned for their calming and regenerate properties, and are considered one of the most important roses in the world with an age old history of use in traditional herbalism. Rich in therapeutic antioxidants and with naturally antibacterial properties, this petal powder soothes and supports skin tone and elasticity for mature, delicate and dry skin.
- Cleanses and Nourishes You might see in movies where people of high class (read; royals) take a bath filled with rose petals. This is a significant indication that rose petals do have some fantastic benefits for your skin. They clean and nourish the skin while making it soft. Though you cannot take a rose petal bath every day, the rose petal powder might work the same for you. 2.
- Works as an Exfoliate Rose Petal powder holds some exceptional exfoliation properties. Hence, it will help remove dead skin and unwanted debris from the deep.
- Anti-Aging Another fantastic benefit of rose petal powder is its anti-aging properties. Apply it to the face, and it will work wonders for you.
How To Use
- Combine 1-2 heaped teaspoons of Rose powder with warm water, glycerine or coconut oil, as desired.
- Mix well until a paste is formed and allow blend to infuse for 5 minutes.
- Apply mix to face and gently massage to ensure even coverage.
- Leave on skin in an even layer for 15-20 minutes. 5. Rinse well after use and follow with moisturiser.
Ingredients: Rose Centifolia Flower Powder.
Allergy advice: Avoid contact with the eyes. With natural products, a skin test is recommended prior to use. Apply a small amount of paste behind the ear and wait 24 hours. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.