Ayumi Indigo Powder 100g
Indigo Powder is a natural dye produced from dried leaves of the plant Indigofera Tinctoria. Traditionally used for thousands of years. Indigo has been prized for centuries due to its ability to impart a rich blue-black colour. When applied to the hair, the Indigo plant grants a complex pigment that can used alone or combined with Henna for different effects from rich brunette to cool navy or raven black hair.
Benefits Of Indigo Powder
- Prevents Hair fall Combing and seeing a bunch of strands fall out every time is alarming. You don’t want to go bald before reaching your mid-life, right? However, this hair fall can quickly be fixed with Indigo powders. Enriched with nutrients that help your roots remain strong, indigo will prevent hair fall and help achieve stronger hair.
- Soothes Hair fall Indigo is a unique natural dye; however, that isn’t all it does. Along with giving your hair a beautiful texture and slight color, this powder will soothe it too. The cooling properties will help you achieve a refreshing sensation on your scalp and give you an amazing and light feel.
- Promotes Hair Quality The environment around us is polluted, and it massively impacts the quality of your hair. However, using Indigo powder weekly will help reduce the damage and achieve the bouncy and healthy hair you deserve.
How To Use
- First, follow instructions using a small test amount on hair strand to find your preferred colour shade. For general use, combine powder with warm water to create a paste and leave the mixture for 10 minutes to infuse.
FOR BROWN & BLACK HAIR:
Use alone on brunette & black hair for an intriguing soft blue tint, or combine with Henna powder to give hair a warm and rich brunette tone.
FOR LIGHTER HAIR:
- For best results on blonde & dark blonde hair, prime your hair first with Henna prior to Indigo treatment, then after one wash cycle follow with Indigo powder to achieve a deep brunette shade.
- Apply the paste to hair while wearing gloves to prevent skin staining, gently massaging thoroughly with fingertips. Ensure even coverage. Place a shower cap over hair and leave to absorb for 2-4 hours [duration determines intensity].
- Rinse away with warm water - without shampoo - and follow with hair conditioner.
Ingredients: Indigofera tinctoria (indigo) leaf powder.
Allergy advice: Avoid contact with the eyes. With natural products, a skin test is recommended prior to use. Apply a small amount of paste behind the ear and wait 24 hours. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.